|Top 10 Reasons to have an HOA Website|
1. It’s free to our Home Owners Association: The only cost to the HOA is hosting and domain registration, $175 per year.
3. Convenience & Simplicity - Availability of HOA Documents: All HOA documents are posted on the site including the CC&R’s. No more searching in your files for the documents.
5. Participate: We are all busy and it’s hard to get involve. Have an idea, get it heard write an article and have it published on the website. This site gives us the opportunity to get involved and be heard. Write an article, pose a question for a poll, and organize a Community Bar-B-Que. This website allows each of us to participate.
6. Communications: You will be able to receive and provide active information to and from the Board of Directors immediately. Complete access to all board members with a simple “Contact” feature. When you have a question or comment, it will go to all board members. No having to look up email addresses, then trying to figure out who to address your question or comment to or sending letters via USPS and waiting for a response.
7. Community Calendar: See all events including Board of Director meetings, annual meetings, and community events. You can also, organize a community event, such as an annual neighbor garage sale and have it posted on the calendar.
8. Classified Section: Only available to our community, list that extra computer or refrigerator that's taking up space, offer baby sitting or dog walking service, list something you need or would like to barrow.
9. Connecting with Our Neighbors: From the Heart & Welcome to The Neighborhood: are new features that will be available in the very near future. Let’s get to know each other, these areas give us a place to announce, births, engagements, weddings, anniversary’s, graduations, confirmations, bar mitzvah’s, passing’s and welcome our new neighbors to our community.
10. The Federal Way MarketPlace: This is a focus to provide a connection to our local government, education, business and residents of Federal Way. It has a directory that we are building with our local and online businesses that support us and co-op our website. In addition it has a coupon section where merchants offer savings and specials.
Why would you not want to have this website, be informed, get involved and become an active part of your community?